November 18, 2011

Meet the RMH Therapy Dogs, Part 4: Mystery

Today’s post is very mysterious. Why you ask? Well, it’s about a mysterious dog of mysterious lineage. And appropriately enough, this dog’s name is none other than Mystery!  Here’s to hoping that this interview solves some things…



Watson: So Mys, can I call you that? No? Okay. Well, let’s start things off with one of my favorite get-to-know-you questions. What’s your favorite food?
Mystery: Pizza, but my mom and dad don't leave it close enough to the edge of the counter.

Watson: May I suggest jumping? Or perhaps employing the use of a kitchen chair? Just a few ideas. Now sticking with food. Chicken or beef?

Mystery: Yes.

Watson: Chicken or Beef?

Mystery: Yes.

Watson: Oh haha. You kill me. Alright, tell me… I have been dying to ask you this… who’s your favorite celebrity?

Mystery: Yoda.

Watson: Like Yoda I as well do. Short and green he is. Since of other animals we speak, what animal be you if you could not dog be?

Mystery: A Cheetah, then those little grey things with the fluff on the tail would not get away.

Watson: Rats with tails those squirrels! When you see one, what’s the first thing that goes through your mind?

Mystery: GET OUT OF MY YARD!!!!

Watson: Such… enthusiasm! You know, I know this great person you can talk to about that… Okay moving on. Outside of visiting RMH, what is your favorite thing to do?

Mystery: Eat Pizza.

Watson: I’m going to go out on a limb here with the next question, by the readers want to know. What’s your favorite thing to smell?

Mystery: The pizza delivery man.

Watson: You are certainly a dog full of mystery. Pizza, Yoda, extreme reactions to squirrels… But one thing that’s not mysterious about you is your love for Ronald McDonald House kids.

Mystery: I love them!

Watson: And they love you! What’s your favorite part of hanging out with them?

Mystery: The belly rubs oooohhh yeah the belly rubs definitely!

Watson: And if you could say something to an RMH kid who has had a really hard day, what would you say?

Mystery: Whisper in my ears what is wrong. They are very good for listening and I will kiss away all your tears.



Thank you so much Mystery for sharing with us today and thank you for all you do for the kids at the Ronald McDonald House! Next time, I’m chatting with Rocket Dog so be sure to check back. Now, I’m off to investigate some Italian food. For some mysterious reason, I’m really craving it…

We are grateful to Mystery and her wonderful owner Kym, for helping us with this interview and for making a difference in the lives of sick children and their families through their participation in the Ronald McDonald House of Winston-Salem Therapy Dog Program. 

1 comment:

  1. i love what you are doing with this! thanks for all you do for our community!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! It will be approved by the site moderator and posted shortly.